Stop by and see a V-Guide™ demo at the Anaheim Convention Center, February 7th-9th for the 2023 ATX West Expo.
We are excited and honored to show off our robot-mounted vision guidance system, V-Guide™, which will be on display at booth #4901 for the 2023 ATX West Expo. V-Guide™ is a fast and versatile robot-mounted vision system that produces six degrees of freedom offsets for enhanced robot operations. The system utilizes industrially-hardened volumetric sensors and user-friendly software to dependably calculate the largest part shifts and rotations of any guidance system available.
- V-Guide™ is one of the fastest robot guidance systems available, providing true 3D offsets in less than 1 second.
- The system is not affected by ambient factory lighting changes and requires no external lights.
- It easily accommodates style additions and model changes, usually requiring no additional sensors or equipment.
- V-Guide™ is built to withstand typical factory conditions with additional industrially-hardened sensor casing options available.
- Installation, operation, adjustments, and maintenance are quick, easy and economical.